Arrival
Departure
People
Children

Yllastar 206, Äkäslompolo

1 People

Upfront payment
Base price
Cleaning Fee
Extra guest fee
Additional Items
Length of Stay Discount
Coupon
Commission
Total payment

Contact

Credit card information is missing


Varauksen yhteydessä maksetaan varausmaksu joka on 20% vuokrasta. Loput laskutetaan noin kuukausi ennen varausta. Mikäli varauksen alkamiseen on lyhyt väli, laskutamme loput 80% erikseen niin pian kuin mahdollista. Arvonlisävero 10% sisältyy hintaan.

When making a reservation, the customer must initially pay a reservation fee (= 20% of the entire rental price). The rest will be invoiced about a month before the reservation. If there is a short time before the start of the reservation, we will invoice the remaining 80% separately immediately. VAT 10% included in the price.

Toimitusehdot Delivery terms


Maksuvaihtoehdot ovat joko Luottokorttimaksu tai SEPA Debit Verkkopankkimaksu oman pankin kautta

Payment options are either CreditCard or SEPA Direct Debit bank transfer 


Upfront payment
Base price
Cleaning Fee
Extra guest fee
Additional Items
Length of Stay Discount
Coupon
Commission
Total payment