- Important Notice:
To be valid your reservation you need to Pay Upfront 30% of the amount in the next 24 hours and the rest 70% by CASH on your arrival.
* In case of a cancelation for Any Reason the prepayment of 30% is Non - Refundable
- Bank Details:
D & Μ CΟLLΕCΤΙΟΝ MONOPROSOPI Ι.Κ.Ε.
Alpha Bank Greece SWIFT/BIC: CRBAGRAA
Please after the deposit sent us the receipt
If you want to pay through Payment Link please contact us.